It was a perfect day, the teachers were kind to me, I had no homework so far, and I was melting in pure happiness until...when I came out of P.E... ALL OF THE CONTENTS OF MY BACKPACK WERE STRUNG ABOUT ALL OVER THE HALLWAY FLOOR*!!! This made me as mad as a bull about to run into a matador!
I had to quickly pick up all of my things before everyone came tromping all over my stuff. I looked through my things to see what they stole. The weirdest thing was that they only stole my old plastic pencil sharpener. This is weird because the valuable things in my backpack are these: Prismacolor Pencils, a nice $20 pen I got for my Birthday, a lock with the combination on the back, a bunch of pencils, a nice pen for marking things with sticky stabs, and a new highlighter. The person must have been mentally ill since they only stole the old plastic pencil sharpener. But I sure am lucky they didn't take anything else.
*The facts to this horrible crime are these: for my P.E. class I am supposed to leave my backpack in a teacher's classroom because backpacks are not allowed in the gym. Well, I had to stay after the bell rang in my math class (2nd period) to finish my test. So I had to come late to P.E. (3rd period) with a late slip. First I had to drop off my backpack in the classroom where I usually drop it off. But since the class already started, I decided not to go in and disturb the class. That was the BIG mistake. I left my backpack outside of the classroom next to the door. Then later, somebody had the bobble headed idea to rummage through my backpack.
No comments:
Post a Comment